Where there's smoke, There's fire
Smoker Contest Rules
Contest will last 2 hours :: Smokers must have owners identification
Smokers must be empty and submitted to judges where they will be held until the contest starts.
Each participant will be given the following supplies: (no other material is allowed)
- 3 Matches
- A strip of sandpaper
- A bag of pine straw
- Each participant will be given 5 minutes to light his/her Smoker with the fuel provided.
- All smokers will be lit at the same time and the contest begins at the end of the 5 minute period.
- After the Smoker is lit, as determined by the contestant, all smokers will be set down at the same location, facing the same direction.
- The winner is determined by how long the Smoker continues to smoke without anyone squeezing the bellows. Last Smoker smoking is the Winner.
- If multiple Smokers are smoking at the end of the contest the Smoker with the most un-burned fuel will be determined the winner.
- Participants cannot receive help from other members.
- Disqualification is at the discretion of the Judges.